Wendelin-Lancaster County, NE
- Location: Located between Lincoln and Crete, Nebraska. Take Highway 77 south of Lincoln to Highway 33. The farm is 4.5 miles west and on the south side of Highway 33, or 8 miles east of Crete.
- Legal Description: Part of the Northwest Quarter of Section 19, Township 8 North, Range 6 East of the 6th P.M., Lancaster County, Nebraska, containing 150.77 acres; more or less.
- Soils: Mostly Wymore silty clay loam, Pawnee clay loam and Nodaway silt loam soils with slopes on the tillable acres up to 11%, 75% of the farm has slopes less than 8%. Terraces and waterways are in great condition.
- Possession: Immediate possession, the farm is rented for the 2019 season.
- Description: Two acreages have been sold recently and surveyed at 10.11 acres; most of this area was not tillable. The remaining farm has approximately 132 tillable acres or around 88% of the total acres. This is a great location for acreages and is very close to great grain markets.
- Rainfall: Average annual precipitation is nearly 30”.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: To be determined after final plat.
- Price: $975,000.00 or $6,500/ac.