Rosenthal-Thayer County, NE
- Acres: 159.18 acres
- Price: $1,114,260
- Legal Description:The Northeast Quarter of Section 4, Township 2 North, Range 2 West of the 6th P.M., Thayer County, NE, containing 159.18 acres more or less.
- Soils: This farm consists mostly of Class III Hastings silty clay loam,Jansen-Meadin, & Geary silty clay loam soils with 3-11% slopes.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $7,470.32
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: The property is located 1.5 miles east of Hebron, NE on Road N. From the Gas station on the Northeast edge of Hebron, go east on Road N a mile and a half and the farm sits on the South side of Road N. Contact The Pinnacle Agency for more directions.
- Description: This is a good pivot irrigated farm that has been improvised and has become a good producing property. The farm is all tillable, and had both corn and soybeans on it this last year. The farm has an older Reinke Electrogator system on it with 3 submersible wells. The wells can pump at 200 gpm, 100 gpm, and 150 gpm.