Priefert – Reno County, KS
- Location: Located in southwest Reno County, Kansas. The farm is 1 mile north of Langdon, KS, then 1 ½ mile east on the north side of Castleton Road and west side of Lerado Road. This is 6 miles west, southwest of Arlington, or 23 miles southwest of Hutchinson, KS.
- Legal Description: The Southeast Quarter of Section 15, Township 25 South, Range 9 West.
- Soils: Mostly Ost-Clark loams with slopes of 1 to 3%. The remainder of the farm is Shellabarger sandy loam with a little Kanza-Ninnescah sandy loam.
- Possession: Immediate possession.
- Description: Class II soils make up 90% of the farm so it is very productive. There are currently about 75 tillable acres with the remainder in grass. Another 65 acres could be converted to cropland. The fence around the pasture is very good. An artesian well feeds a stream along the west side. Cotton was grown in 2018. Mineral rights go with the farm, the well in the Northeast quarter of the section is currently pumping.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $354.96.
- Price: $320,000.00 or $2,000/ac.