Stutheit-Nemaha County, NE
- Acres: 239.9 Acres.
- Price: $1,307,455.00 or $5,450/acre.
- Soils: Farm consists of Wymore silty clay loam, Pawnee clay loam, Nodaway silt loam and Malmo clay with slopes to 11%.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $7,636.86.
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: Located 5 miles east of Auburn on Highway 136, then 7.5 miles south or from Humbolt, NE go east to 633 Avenue, then north 7 miles.
- Description: This is a very nice farm in southwest Nemaha County. There are 142 tillable acres with 76 acres in grass, many of these acres could be converted to tillable acres. There are 5 small ponds in the pasture. A house and Butler building are included. The house is vacant but well cared for.
- Rainfall: Average annual rainfall is over 30″.