Medlar-Fillmore County, NE
- Acres: 162.2 Acres
- Price: $1,540,000
- Legal Description: The Southwest Quarter of Section 31, Township 5 North, Range 1 West of the 6th P.M., Fillmore County, Nebraska.
- Soils: Mostly Crete and Butler silt loam soils with slopes up to 3%. Over 80% of the farm is 0 to 1%. These are all Class II soils.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $6,875.90.
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: Go north of Bruning, NE 1 mile on Highway 81, then east 5 miles. Farm is on the north side of the road. Or from Geneva, NE, go 12 miles south on Highway 81, then 5 miles east. The farm is in the southeast corner of Fillmore County.
- Description: This is an exceptional farm with very productive soils. The 8″ irrigation well and gearhead are owned by seller. The motor, 1,000 gallon fuel tank and pivot are owned by the tenant. Good grain markets are nearby with an ethanol plant less than 25 miles away. The well is drilled to 155 feet with the pump at 98 feet. Static water level is at 78 feet.