Johnson-Seward County, NE
- Acres: 280 Acres
- Price: $1,120,000
- Legal Description: The Northwest Quarter, the North Half of the Southwest Quarter and the Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 17, Township 12 North, Range 4 East of the 6th P.M. in Seward County, Nebraska.
- Soils: Steinauer clay loam, with Hall and Hobbs silt loam in the bottoms. The farm ground has slopes up to 11%; the rest of the farm has slopes up to 30%. There is a high percentage of grass and hay acres that could be farmed.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $7,274.62
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: From Bee, NE, go 2 miles east on Rock Creek Road, turn north at the dead end, go ½ mile north on 224th, then east on Half Mile Road to the dead end. The farm is straight ahead and east of 210th. Bee is 5 miles north of Seward, NE and 2 miles east.
- Description: This is a good combination farm with some very nice bottom ground in crop production, pasture and hay ground and excellent hunting. Just 20 miles from downtown Lincoln, NE.