Gerwick-Dawson County, NE
- Acres: 158.42 Acres
- Price: $633,680.00
- Legal Description: The Northeast Quarter of Section 18, Township 9 North, Range 19 West of the 6th P.M., Dawson County, Nebraska. The acreage on the east side of the farm is not included.
- Soils: Wood River-Gayville complex and Cozad Silt Loam soils make up 83% of the farm with slopes of 0-1%.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $4,305.16
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: The farm is located just northeast of Overton, NE. From Overton, go north to Road 754, then west ½ mile, the farm is on the south side of Road 754 and west of Road 445.
- Description: There are 139.64 tillable acres with nearly 12 acres in tree-lined drainage ditches. Deer and upland game are prevalent. Alfalfa is a good option for this land. Great markets are very close by. There are many feedlots within 20 miles.