Dinsdale-Nance County, NE
- Acres: 320.0 Acres
- Price: $1,024,000
- Legal Description: The Southeast Quarter of Section 35 and the Southeast Quarter of Section 36, both in Township 16 North, Range 6 West
- Soils: Ord, Hord and Ortello fine sandy loam soils with slopes of 0-3%.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $10,119.34
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: The farms are located 3.5 miles south of Fullerton, NE to 580th Street. The first quarter is ½ mile east of Highway 14 on the north side of the road, the second quarter is 1 mile east of the first quarter on the north side of the road.
- Description: Each quarter has 155 tillable acres and can be sold separately. The farms work best when planted on ridges but could also be excellent pasture. Corn or alfalfa are good choices for this land. Green Plains Ethanol in Central City is 15 miles south, there are also many feedlots close by.