Coffey-Lancaster County, NE
- Acres: 60.07 Acres
- Price: $495,000.00
- Soils: The soils are compatible with home building with slopes to facilitate walk out basements.
- Legal Description: Lot 7 in the Southwest Quarter of Section 27, Township 12 North, Range 6 East of the 6th P.M., Lancaster County, Nebraska
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $2,091.56
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: Just 11 miles north of downtown Lincoln, NE. From I-80, go north on 14th Street 7 miles to Branched Oak Road, then west 2 miles to NW 12th Street, then north ¼ mile. The property is on the east side of the road.
- Description: This is a gently rolling property with 3 building sites available for acreages. The sites can be sold in 20-acre parcels. Its isolated location gives you very private, rural living but yet very close to Lincoln. The views are spectacular and one lot has a small pond.