Bishop-Cass County, NE
- Acres: 98.12 Acres
- Price: $637,780.00
- Soils: This farm consists mostly of Nodaway silt loam and Yutan silty clay loam soils.
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: Undefined
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Legal Description: Part of the South half of the Southwest quarter in Section 23 (containing approximately 58.12 acres), and the Northeast quarter of the Northwest quarter of Section 26, Township 12 North, Range 12 all East of the 6th P.M. Cass County, Nebraska containing 98.12 acres more or less.
- Location: This farm is located between Louisville and Plattsmouth, Nebraska about 3/4 of a mile south of the intersection of Highway 66 & 84th street. The farm sits on the east side of 84th street. Call for directions to get to the property.
- Description: This Cass county farm consists of 98.12 +/- acres that is almost all dryland with a couple of draws going through the farm. This farm is a rolling dry land farm, and is very productive. There is approximately 95 acres of crop land. For more information on this farm contact Derek Vrtiska at The Pinnacle Agency.