Balanzategui-Gage County, NE
- Acres: 400.92 Acres
- Price: $1,804,140.00
- Legal Description: The West Half of the Northwest Quarter of Section 13, Township 1 North, Range 5 East of the 6th P.M., the North Half and the Southeast Quarter, the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter and the Northeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter, all in Section 25, Township 1 North, Range 5 East and the Southwest Quarter of Section 30, Township 1 North, Range 6 East of the 6th P.M., Gage County, Nebraska, containing 400.92 acres, more or less.
- Soils: The south farm is mostly Wymore silty clay loam with slopes up to 6% and Otoe silty clay loam with slopes of 6-11%. The north 80 is Nodaway silt loam that occasionally floods and Cortland-Malmo with slopes of 6-11%.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $16,319.36.
- Zoning: Ag
- Possession: Immediate
- Location: The north 80 is north of Odell, NE, then east 1 mile. This 80 lies north and south on the south side of W Sycamore Road. The south farm is located 2 miles south of Odell, NE on both sides of SW 61 Road. The quarter is on the east side of the road, the L-shaped 160 acres is on the west side, both north of W Willow Road.
- Description: This is a well-cared for farm with good terraces and waterways. There are 330 tillable acres. Yield information is available on request. The farms can be sold separately. Engineering work has been completed to build a dam on the west side of the south farm to irrigate the east quarter. Costs and details are available for this project.