AUCTION- November 14, 2019 at 6:00 pm Fairfield, NE
10.68 acres near Fairfield, NE with house and outbuildings
Auction will be at the Fairfield, NE city auditorium
- Description:Here is a perfect opportunity for an acreage in small town Nebraska. The acreage sits on 10.68 acres just outside of Fairfield, and is only a few miles from Sandy Creek Public Schools. Acreage has a well-kept 2 story farm house, beautiful big red barn, quonset building, grainery, garage, other outbuildings, large yard, with lots and pasture by the barn. The house is approximately 1,464 sq. ft. with 4 beds, 1 bath, has new water pressure tank, furnace and water heater replaced in 2010, and all of the building roofs are newer and in good condition.
- Property Address: 1160 Hwy. 74, Fairfield, NE.
- Location: The property is located just east of Fairfield along the North side of Highway 74.
- Acres: 10.68 Acres with house and buildings.
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: Approximately $810.10
- Possession: Possession will be given at closing on or before December 14, 2019
- Real Estate Terms & Conditions: This is a cash sale requiring a 20% down earnest deposit the day of the sale after the signing of the Purchase Agreement immediately following the auction. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing. The seller will provide marketable title to the buyer evidenced by title insurance. Title insurance and closing costs will be split between buyer and seller. The sale is not subject to financing. Buyer is responsible to have all financial arrangements in place prior to sale. The 2019 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. This sale is subject to all easements, covenants, restrictions of record, and leases. Property and improvements sell in as-is condition with no warranties or guarantees, either expressed or implied, by the Seller, The Pinnacle Agency and their agents and affiliates.